The Resilient Revision programme is designed to serve students from year 8 through to year 13. By focusing on attitudes, behaviours, motivation and exam preparation.
The whole day would include:
- 1 keynote presentation to students
- 5-10 1:1 interventions with selected students
- Continuing and ongoing intervention for 1:1 students
- 1 keynote presentation to all staff
- Whole school access to the ABC Success Revision Hub
The hub teaches students how to revise and maximise their use of the resources that are readily available to them. It consists of 10 modules which are delivered as engaging animated videos, each between 3:30-4:00 minutes long, packed with step-by-step support.
- Getting started
- Planning your time
- Becoming motivated
- Learning styles
- Breaking a subject down
- Peer learning
- Revision techniques
- Health and wellbeing
- Asking for help
- Exam re-sits
- Past exam papers from every board
- Fixed revision to-do list
- Revision timetable guide
- Revision timetable
- How to break down a subject
- 4 step guide to getting organised
- Time management resources
- 20+ Individual subject breakdown lists
- Hard copy of all content for use offline
- Free updates
Continuing support and results
Hannah will provide continuing support for the students she sees on a 1:1 basis upon request of the student after the first session. She sees it as essential to continue supporting the child moving forward.
Previously, Hannah has held several after school sessions with groups of her 1:1 students where she has worked with them within the classroom on a continuing basis.
This proved to be highly effective and saw some incredible transformations within each of the students she worked with: